Entry fees for all EL marathons:
|LONG distances||SHORT distances|
|I period (until 06.12.2019)||189€||157,50€|
I period without Tartu Marathon
|II period (07.12.19-15.01.20)||202,50€||166,50€|
Entry fees in EL marathons are the same (except Tartu Marathon):
|LONG distance||SHORT distance|
Tartu Marathon entry fees:
|LONG distance||SHORT distantce|
|I period (until 06.12.19)||60€||40€|
|II period (07.12.19-31.01.20)||75€||50€|
|III period (01.02.20-14.02.20)||120€||80€|
• discount of 50% for youth up to 18 and pensioniers (except III round).
• re-registration fee 10 €+ difference of the participation fees of distances.
• no double discounts.
With making the entry, the participant confirms the willingness to abide by the current Race Regulations and gives the permission to use the shot photo and video material for the promotion of the event.
• Takes place on www.estoloppet.ee and other places chosen by the marathons.
• I period ends on Wednesday 1 week before the race.
• II period ends on Wednesday before the race.
• III period (Thursday, Friday and Saturday before the race) registration is open on the Internet and venue – payment takes place on site in cash on the race day!!.
• On the race day on site only until stated in the rules of the competition.
• Discount for registration to entire Estoloppet only on www.estoloppet.ee
• Re-registration is possible until 24:00 on Wednesday of the marathon week in the self service environment of homepage https://iseteenindus.estoloppet.ee/en/#user or
on the day of the race in the race centre (payment only in cash). The same bib and starting group are not guaranteed.
• Starting lists are published on Friday before a race on www.estoloppet.ee