18. Alutaguse Marathon
XVIII Alutaguse Marathon 2016
1. Alutaguse Marathon is FIS calendar race and member of Estoloppet 2016 marathon cup.
2. Orgnizer of Alutaguse Marathon is Club Alutaguse Maraton.
3. Alutaguse Marathon is organized according ICR, ICR precisions, Estoloppet main manual and this manual.
4. Date of the race is 13th February 2016, race will take place at Alutaguse Sport- and Recreation Centre. Start and finish is located on sport centre ski stadium.
42 km mass start at 11.00am (classic technique)
Children race at 11.15am on ski stadium (free technique)
20 km mass start at 12.00am (classic technique)
5. 42 km course - 4 feeding stations.
6. 20 km course – 2 feeding stations.
7. Finish will be closed at 16.30pm. Crossing the limit means automatically DNF.
8. All participants are responsible of their health and fitness, participation is by your own risk.
In case of emergency call 112 and say the name of race and exact location (km sign) where you are. Participants who have higher risk for illness must inform OC before competition.
9. Minimum year of birth to participate long distance is 2001 and for short distance 2003.
10. Age groups:
Long distance (42km): N/M 17 (1999-2001), N/M 20 (1996-1998), N/M 40 (1967-1976), N/M 50 (1957-1966), M 60 (1947-1956), N 60 (1956 and earlier), M 70 (1946 and earlier);
Short distance (20km): M/N15 (2001-2003).
Competitors born 1977-1995, competing in overall age group.
11. 42 km starting groups will be calculated by using last year result, if there are no result, organizers can count also FIS points or other FIS races.
There are no starting groups for short (20km) distance
12. Registration for Alutaguse Marathon is on website www.estoloppet.ee
13. Entry fees:
20 km classic
1st round (until 3.02.2016)
2nd round (04.02.2016-10.02.2016)
3rd round (from 11th February and competition day on site)
1998 and later born participants and pensioners will have discount 50% (not valid for 3rd round entry).
14. Force major – cancelation or postponement of the race. In case lack of snow or other unexpected situation, where it´s not the fault of organizers the entry fee is not refundable.
15. Changing entry - you can change registered competitor latest day beforecompetition – it must be done in written not later than19.00pm to e-mail: email@example.com. Organizers will charge you with 10 € before handing out starting materials, only cash payments accepted.
16. Alutaguse Marathon will use GPS tracking, participnats who are nominated to wear GPS devices must do it according instructions from OC.
16. Handing out starting materials - in competition day Alutaguse Sport Centre from 9.00am.
17. OC will guarantee: prepared course, starting bib, timekeeping (if starting bib is correctly worn), result in final result list, service in feeding stations and in finish, awarding, after final results diploma printing option on website, first aid. Participants must wear GPS tracking devise if OC is using them.
18. Unofficial result will be published after finish on info board and on website (www.estoloppet.ee). Official result will be published next Friday 17.00pm on official website. Competitors can send corrections and protest against times or missing results until Wednesday 15.00pm in written to firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. Awarding ceremony is on skiing stadium at 14.30pm. In long distance awards are given for 6 best overall and 3 best Ladies. Winners will be awarded with prices and trophy. Special trophy will be given for each age group winner and short distance M/L 15 top three.
20. In special cases OC can change the course, make course shorter of cancel the race.
21. Protest are accepted, Jury will deal with protests.
* for first 100 finishers protest time is 1 hour after finish of 100th competitor.
* for all others until closing the finish.
Protest fee is 20€
22. All protest and not regulated questions will solve Jury:
1. Technical Delegate - Eido Tasalain
2. Chief of Competition - Tiit Pekk
3. Assistant Technical Delegate -